Companies and groups have MANY opportunities to partner with Dragonfly! Our programs, events, and mission need your support. See below to learn more or contact us for information.
Volunteer, Mentor, Support
In addition to group volunteer opportunities, we also would appreciate:
Support for Patient/Family Programs - Plan/sponsor a patient event- Support The Landing, our patient/family space- Let us know if you are interested in adopting the needs of individual patients and families. (Complete our Adopt-A-Family form HERE)
Support Our Student Programs Students - Learn more about becoming a mentor HERE. - Support our Student Ambassador Program. Learn more HERE.
Goods & Services
Gifts For Patients & Families - Donate unused tickets and suites. Ticket and Suites (suites are especially important for immune-compromised patients) (Donate tickets HERE) - Patient/Family Gifts- Hospital Gifts, including urgent needs and Friday Fun Bags (bags of goodies for patients in the hospital) - Adopt patients/families at the the holidays (Complete this form)- Donate laptops, tablets and other smart devices- YANA (Please contact us for information)
Collect New Diagnosis/Extended Stay Care Package Items (Click HERE to see complete list.)Discount/Offer Free Services To Patients/Families- Help us identify community connections that can help families ( Complete our Community Resource Form HERE).
Co-Branding & Cause Marketing
Click HERE to review our cause marketing presentation deck
Invite Dragonfly to Speak to Your Organization/Group
Sponsor & Attend Fundraisers, Especially These Events (Recognition is dependent upon the level of involvement):
- 2/22/20 Grand Gala at Music Hall in Cincinnati, OH: $500 – $20,000)
- 5/11/20 Golf Classic at the Heritage Club in Mason, OH: $500 – $10,000
- June 13, 2020 Ride for Dragonfly (Motorcycle Ride): $300 - $2,500
- August 2020 Rock & Roll Concert & Hot Air Balloon Fest in West Chester, OH: $200 - $2,500
- September 2020 Night of Courage in Cincinnati, OH: $300 - $15,000
... And Student-Driven Events, such as Fashion for the Cure (Fashion Show)
Sponsor The Landing, Our Patient/Family Space
Co-Brand Items, Advertising and Promotions
- Co-brand promotional efforts/items
- Co-brand Dragonfly care bags and contents, including personal care items and office supplies for care packages
- Co-brand technology donated to hospitals
Promote our Mission, Events and Needs on Social Media Channels