The 5th Annual Ride for Dragonfly Presented by The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati, will start/end at Queen City Harley-Davidson’s new location 4860 Premier Way in West Chester on August 27th.
The Ride for Dragonfly includes live music, raffles, split-the-pot and sales of t-shirts, patches, and other merchandise. Registration is now open at dragonfly.org/motorcycle. The cost for riders to register is $20 and passengers are an additional $5 if you register online before the event. Registration on Saturday, August 27th is $25 and passengers are an additional $5. Register before August 8th and receive a free t-shirt.
CLICK HERE to register or sponsor
9:15 AM – 11:15 AM Registration
10:45 AM – 11:00 AM Blocker/Safety Meeting
11:00 AM – 11:20 AM Opening Remarks by The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati CEO Bobby Miles
11:30 AM: Kickstands Up
2 PM: Live entertainment begins by DV8
5 PM: Event Concludes
The ride was the vision of friends of “SuperBubz” and his family. Superbubz was a young cancer patient and a Dragonfly who passed away in 2017.
- All makes and models are welcome!
- Trikes can be blockers
- This is a dry ride from Queen City Harley Davidson in West Chester until kickstands are back down back at Queen City Harley-Davidson
- No colors, please
- EVERY adult and child that is going to ride must sign the Waiver Form on THE DAY OF THE RIDE.
- CHILDREN MUST BE 16 YEARS OR OLDER TO RIDE
- No refunds/cancellations.
** If you are interested in sponsoring or donating to the event, please email [email protected].