To Our Dragonfly Family,
We have always found Dragonfly to be a large circle of support. Families, patients, donors, volunteers and supporters, you have all been part of Dragonfly.
While we are faced with many uncertainties now, we remain Dragonfly strong. Our staff is committed to delivering the mission of comfort and joy to pediatric cancer patients and their families. Imagine how this situation is magnified for a family with cancer. We still need your help. Gift cards for food and gasoline are now more important than ever. We are taking our lead from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center’s team of family care experts on what we can to assist them in helping families.
For now, The Landing is closed until the coronavirus situation subsides or more direction is provided from government. We have curtailed all services at The Landing to protect, patients, families, and staff. We have postponed or rescheduled upcoming events until the situation clarifies. Direct fundraising events have been cancelled or postponed which makes your continued support for our families as important as ever. We will keep you updated as things progress.
Our family care providers are still actively involved in helping families. We have been amazed and heartened by the support that we are receiving. Thank you, you are truly amazing.
We are continuing our work. Please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Senior Vice President of Development, Greg Vehr, [email protected], 513-235-0233
- Director of Patient/Hospital Programs, Carrie Ellis, [email protected], 513-828-9968
- Director of Family Relations, Zak Geier, [email protected], 513–800-7626
- Community Relations Manager, Mary Tignor, [email protected], 513-319-0042
- Director of Business Operations, Ally Brokaw, [email protected], 513-746-1605
- Manager of Student Programs, Amy Hafner, [email protected], 513-708-7476
- Property Manager, Mike Witham, [email protected], 513-429-9991
Please know we hope and pray for your health and well-being. We ask that you continue to pray for our families, patients and caregivers. Together we will come out of these uncertain times stronger than ever!
Christine Neitzke, Executive Director