Welcomed items include:
- Gift cards ($5-50) for iTunes, Kindle, Amazon, GameStop, Target, Wal-Mart, National Chain Restaurants and Clothing stores
- Patients spend hours/days researching the best items to purchase, giving them a measure of control and something to pass the time.
- Video games and game systems (PlayStation 3, Wii Systems, etc.; video games of all ratings)
- Tablets (iPad Mini’s, Kindles, etc.)
- DVDs (Television series and new release movies, PG, PG13, R)
- Nerf Basketball (who doesn’t like to shoot hoops from their hospital bed? We need a TON of these!!)
- Nice makeup sets
- Art sets (for older kids)
- Lego Architecture, Lego City and Lego Minecraft sets
- Alex & Ani bracelets (a favorite of young teens!)
- UncommonGoods.com has some great, unique gifts to choose from
- Do It Yourself Kits
- Cardboard Animal Heads (weird things to keep them occupied)
- Sneaker Customization Kits
- Awkward Family Photos Movie Caption Game
These items are just suggestions, please feel free to find items on your own. Gift cards can be $5 in value or more; if donating toys or gift items, please iim for a gift value greater than $15.
Items should NOT be wrapped. They must be NEW and in their original packaging.
We will need to put them in our inventory before we can give them to families.