PLEASE HELP US BY SPONSORING OR DONATING AN AUCTION ITEM TO ONE OF OUR FEATURED EVENTS.
WE ALSO NEED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS!!
ALL DONATED ITEMS MUST BE NEW AND IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Please help us by sponsoring, or donating an auction item for, one of our Featured Events.
Here are the items TDF needs most. Please note that all donated items must be new and in their original packaging.
- Wal-Mart, Target, MasterCard/Visa and Gas Gift Cards:
Our Dragonflies use these to buy their favorite foods, clothes, games, toys, and more. A desperate family can use a gas card to help cover the cost of visiting their child or taking their child receive chemo. The uses are endless! Plus, it only takes 2 stamps to send them, versus $10 for shipping a toys or other gifts!
- New Diagnosis/Extended Stay Care Package Items
- Digital Thermometers (A hospital requirement for cancer/BMT patient discharge)
- Laundry TABLETS (Must be FREE/CLEAR)
- Unscented dryer sheets
- Small boxes of tissues
- Binders (1 inch), divider tabs, business card holders
- Mesh laundry bags
- Eye drops
- Dry erase white boards (8.5″ x 11″)
- Toys and other distractions:
- DVDs – New Releases (especially for older kids, teens and young adults up to age 30)
- Wii Games, PlayStation3 games and Xbox games (from young to old!)
- Lego Play Sets
- Monster High Dolls
- Tablets and Laptops with Webcams (for laptops, be sure to call us so we can give you the specifications required by our partner hospitals).
- Tickets & Suites. Thanks to CBTS’s cNotify Hosted Messaging Service, we can take tickets even at the last minute!
- Boxes & Packaging Materials: Please drop off any sized shipping boxes and packaging materials to Safe Ship of West Chester, OH (anytime during business hours). They do not charge us for packaging patient/family gifts, if we can provide them with these materials. They will take any type of packing material (i.e. peanuts, foam, air packs, bubble wrap, etc) and ANY size box! (Don’t pitch, RECYCLE!!)