After working so hard all week, being open to opportunities, learning new skills, and exploring their talents, our Camp Dragonfly campers worked together to create a plan to spread kindness, compassion, and philanthropy. They then took action to support The Dragonfly Foundation.
The Camp’s “FUUUUUUNNNNN”draiser was awesome! The kids set 3 goals for the Did It For Dragonfly “FUN”draiser:
- To help raise awareness for The Dragonfly Foundation
- To raise $350
- To have FUN!
To this end, our campers:
- Planned all of the snacks and arranged them all so well for our guests
- Set-up games and chose and secured prizes
- Decorated The Landing inside and out
- Found sponsors and invited people to attend
- Arranged all of the raffle baskets and silent auction items
- Made the event and sponsor signs
- Created a slide presentation and a program to entertain guests
Together, they DID IT FOR DRAGONFLY! They not only achieved their 3 goals, these awesome 5th and 6th grade kiddos exceeded every expectation and raised an incredible $1,240.25!